- Use this link to go to the Google Developer Console
- From the projects list, select a project or create a new one
- Click Continue to enable the API and any related services.
- On the Credentials page, get an API key
- It is usually easiest to start with an unrestricted key, but if you want you can secure the key so it can only be used specific web sites::
a) Select Restrict key to set a browser restriction on the API key.
b) In the Key restriction section, select HTTP referrers (web sites), then follow the on-screen instructions to set referrers.
- Copy the API key and click ‘OK’. Paste the key into the MapPress settings screen.